5050 rotary microtome
5050 rotary microtome:
- Easy set up anti-roll system for simple usability
- Counterbalance assisted wheel operation
- Flat top for storage
- Quick action interchangeable knife blocks, standard on all models
- Ergonomic design for ease of use and comfort
- Portable for easy relocation
- Suitable for industrial applications
The 5050 rotary microtome is lightweight, sleek and extremely practical in both medical and industrial applications. The result of the Bright Instrument Continuous Development Programme; direct research ‘in the field’ has driven developments with this next generation microtome technology.
Comprehensive industry feedback led to the direct incorporation of a number of impressive features, with engineering conducted from our state-of-the-art facilities in the UK.
A simple range of options and accessories present a truly versatile solution for research laboratories across the globe, which couple with the accurate and reliable cut associated with the Bright Instruments name.
Download the brochure below
|OTF 5000 Cryostat||application/pdf||505 KB|